A game-changing palette that reinvents nude with revolutionary textures and colors.
Huda Kattan, Huda Beauty founder and CEO, says: “Anyone that knows me knows that I’m obsessed with enhancing natural beauty. So, when I wear a nude eye, I feel confident and sexy. Makeup is about pleasing yourself before anyone else, there’s nothing sexier, or more empowering, than amplifying your own unique gifts – it’s something that is fun and experimental.”
Reinventing nude so you can experience it like never before, The New Nude Palette by Huda Beauty is versatile and wearable in equal measure. Delivering infinite possibilities, this unexpected palette encourages you to experiment, empower and express yourself however you please.
The all-in-one eyeshadow palette consists of 18 highly pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues, and has everything you need to transform your lids. The carefully curated lineup is studded with easy-to-use combinations – from soft berry to dusty copper, and rosy pink to golden taupe tones. The New Nude Palette boasts a variety of game-changing textures and colors – finally balancing cool and warm tones to complement the best of both worlds.
The New Nude Palette includes Ten (10) Highly Pigmented Matte Eyeshadows, formulated with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil for butter-like application; Four (4) Reflective Shades, featuring shimmering pearl flecks for a gorgeous duo-chromatic finish; Two (2) Glitter Formulas, infused with innovative silicones for advanced adherence, pigment dispersion and luminosity; One (1) Pressed Pearl, combined with Acacia, Jojoba and Sunflower Wax for a high-shimmer finish that layers effortlessly on top of mattes, adding dreamy depth and dimension; One (1) Concealer Base, for flawless application, and to boost eyeshadow intensity.
- Prepare lids with concealer base.
- Alternatively, apply on top of matte shades to create a cut crease or amplify shadows and glitters.
- Apply and blend onto lids with your favorite brush.
- For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes.
- Apply over a base or bare lid for an understated pearlescent glow.
- Apply with the Fender Blender, or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
- Apply glitter with the Fender Blender or a flat, dense brush.
- Apply on top of matte formulas for a high shimmer finish.