Choose Your Color From The Drop Down Menu
Huda Beauty is available at The Beauty Editor in Amsterdam and online now!
Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick
Your new go-to foundation for flawless, natural-looking skin in 39 inclusive shades! This lightweight formula glides on effortlessly and builds up easily to provide customisable coverage with a flawless, filtered finish.
What it does:
The luxuriously creamy formula melts into the skin for a natural filtered finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Whether you prefer full coverage or barely any at all, this versatile formula will let you be the master of your complexion. Swipe it on and build it up, the stick formula is ideal if you’re on-the-go or in a hurry, and thanks to its long-wearing, waterproof, humidity and sweat resistant formula, you can set it and forget it for the rest of the day.
How to use:
- Apply #FauxFilter Skin Finish directly onto the skin and buff out with your favorite sponge or brush, the more product you use, the higher the coverage. For extra coverage, apply an extra layer to areas that need it and blend
- For an optimum filter finish, apply with the new Huda Beauty dual-ended Face | Buff & Build Foundation Brush - sold separately -
- Swipe the foundation stick directly onto the pyramid side of the brush and apply to the face.
- Blend from the center of the face outwards, using the flatter, buffing side and repeat until you’ve achieved your perfect coverage.
What else you need to know:
- Formulated for all skin types
- 10-hour wear
- Sweat & humidity resistant
Ingredients: cetyl ethylhexanoate, octyldodecanol, silica, synthetic beeswax, mica, hydrogenated coconut oil, caprylyl methicone, cyclopentasiloxane, synthetic wax, diphenyl dimethicone, ethylene/propylene copolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl caprylate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, aluminum hydroxi de, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, 1,2 - hexanediol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, may contain (+/ - ) iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (c)