What It Is:
A long-lasting, easy-to-apply, one-sided liquid liner with a super thin brush tip that releases a continuous amount of product for a precise, one-swipe application! Perfect for everyone, from beginners to graphic liner pros!
What It Does:
The firm-but-flexible, custom-made brush tip gives you maximum control and the high-pigment formula instantly dries matte and won’t budge or flake (but is easy to remove!).
What Else to Know:
- Water-, smudge-, sweat-, flake-, and transfer-proof
- No bleeding
- Ophthalmologist tested
How To Use:
- Draw your wing, starting from the outer corner of the eye. Follow the natural curve of the bottom lash line as a guide to draw upwards for a lifting effect.
- Next, draw along your lash line to meet your wing.
- Fill in the rest of the lash line using small strokes.
Shake well before use & store tip down to keep the ink flowing.
- To make application even easier, hold your mirror slightly below the eye so that when you’re drawing your liner, your lashes are down.
- Use a sticky note as a guide to get a clean, straight wing! Start by placing the sticky note edge along the lower lash line and angle it so it meets near the tail end of your brow. Use this edge as a guide to create your wing. Wait for the liner to set, then slowly peel away the sticky note.
- Hold your outer eye taut while applying the liner from the inner corner to the outer corner to make the glide smoother.
- For a seamless eye, use the precision tip to tight line your upper lash line.