Customer Relations Coordinator - Amsterdam 24 - 32 hours
We are a young entrepreneurial start-up taking the Dutch beauty market by storm. We have launched some of the world's most innovative niche beauty brands in The Netherlands. Our mission is to provide the best customer experience in retail powered by knowledge and passion. We are looking for driven, energetic people to join our growing team. If you have an entrepreneurial edge and are incredibly passionate about health and beauty, we'd like to hear from you.
As Customer Relations Coordinator at The Beauty Editor you are responsible for providing our customers with the best customer service experience, online and in our shop in Amsterdam. You are the first line of communication for customers and help them with their questions and inquirers via email and telephone. You are one of the faces of TBE and love conveying our message and core values to our diverse range of customers. But that’s not all! This job is much MUCH more than just a straightforward customer service or retail job. You are an unmissable part of a small and driven team and your role is diverse and engaging. Apart from the timely answering of emails and assisting customers on the phone, you also spend time on the shop floor advising our customers in make-up and skincare. You are responsible for ordering and keeping track of office supplies and take the lead on stock checks and when we get new stock delivered. Another big part of your responsibilities lies in the processing of the incoming online orders. You are the one who makes sure these orders find their way to the eagerly waiting customers that have ordered them on our web shop. From the moment these orders come in, until they leave the shop you ensure the process goes smoothly every step of the way.
An overview of job requirements:
Fluent Dutch and English verbal and written is a requirement
Running of the day to day administration of the business and acting as the liaison between customers and The Beauty Editor, assisting with complaints, orders, errors, questions, payments, cancellations and any other queries. Including, but not limited to, the following
- Handling all incoming and outgoing orders
- Answering all correspondence with customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling all customer questions and concerns, both via email and telephone
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, order cancellations, refunds or exchanges
- Ability to advise on company information
- Handling issues with products, acting as the go between the customer and the company
- Introducing and maintaining systems and operations to ensure the most efficient and best customer service
- Extreme organisation to maintain the smooth operations of a busy webshop and physical store
- Ensuring stock levels are accurate by maintaining an organised system to check the levels and ensuring things are restocked in a timely manner, for not only office supplies but also store inventory
- Preparing, packing and posting all web orders
- Keeping management and owners aware of what is happening daily to ensure they are aware of the general situation
- Comfortable with entire Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Very personable and friendly manner with the utmost patience
- Amazing customer service skills
- Articulate, both spoken and written
- Assisting the shop manager when necessary
- Liaising with different partners, i.e. shipping company, IT support, etc.
Please send your CV and reasons why you would like to work for TBE and what you feel you could bring to the team to email@example.com. Please only apply if you have the necessary skills and requirements outlined above. Since we receive a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to successful candidates chosen for an interview.