GloWish is available at The Beauty Editor store in Amsterdam and online now!
A velvety blush with a marbled formula developed to give all skin tones a beautifully natural, fresh-faced flush of colour and a soft-focus glow. Infused with antioxidants and skin-loving ingredients like Damascus rose oil, red bell pepper extract, plant-derived squalene, shea butter and vitamin E, this non-powdery, skin-blurring blush gives your cheeks a silky wash of colour that’s very buildable.
Available in 4 versatile shades, the buttery, radiant formula is non-drying and 90% naturally derived. It blends seamlessly (thanks to the non-powdery texture), feels incredibly comfortable on the skin and is super long lasting - 12 hours to be exact.
Why we love it?
It’s vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, transfer-proof, non-comedogenic and comes in FSC-certified and recyclable packaging - the compact is also made from 30% post-consumer recycled material.
- Damascus Rose Oil: Soothes, clarifies, and locks in moisture.
- Red Bell Pepper Extract: Helps protects skin against the effects of digital pollution (i.e., blue light).
- Plant-derived squalene: helps to lock in moisture and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea butter: Known for its amazing smoothing and skin conditioning benefits.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant known for its moisturising and soothing properties.
How to use:
Step 1. Swirl your brush onto powder then sweep across the face, from the apples of your cheeks to your temples. Build until desired colour intensity.