Huda Beauty is available at The Beauty Editor store in Amsterdam and online now!
A super cute edit of Huda Beauty’s innovative Melted Shadows in mini size! These stackable minis give you two rich and velvety matte shades and one intense metallic shade that make layering shadows extra easy. Perfect for travel or on-the-go, create looks in seconds with these essential shadow minis.
What it does:
These creamy confections are beautifully blendable and can be mixed and matched to create stunning looks. The velvety-soft, richly-pigmented matte shadows blend effortlessly with fingers or a brush and the clever liquid-to-powder formula sets for long-lasting wear that won’t crease or fade. The rich metallic formula, with its fine-tipped brush applicator, is perfect for creating cut creases or shimmering liner looks in seconds. Whether you want to sheer it out for a pretty shimmer or pile it on for major drama, it’s the perfect contrast to the beautiful matte shades.
Each mini set features three of Huda’s cult fave shades in a soft pink or warm brown colour family, these universally-flattering colours will see you through day to night.
- Private Jet: Sunkissed rose matte
- Bubble Bath: Cool blush pink matte
- Shimmering Sunset: Sparkling rose gold metallic
- Double-Pump Latte: Golden tan matte
- Cinnamon Toast: Spicy brown matte
- Drop Top: Glowing molten bronze metallic
How to use:
- Apply product on center of lid, then blend out with finger or a brush to work on the edges and blend into crease
- Can be used as a liner, either by using the edge of the doe-foot or by swiping the formula on back of hand and picking up with liner brush of choice
- Can be used with powder eyeshadows layered on top.
- Use paintbrush-like applicator to apply as a glitter eyeliner, or all over lid to deliver optimal pigment.
- For a shimmer effect, blend the formula with a brush or finger to diffuse glitters.
- Use as a glitter topper over the matte formula or over any powder shadow
- Create a shimmery cut crease or highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the applicator.
What else you need to know
Carefully crafted, the shadows are smudge-proof and waterproof with lasting colour pigment for up to 12 hours.
Use the Matte shades as eyeshadow primers to intensify the color of any powder eyeshadow applied on top.