What it is:
A revolutionary eyeshadow palette with 18 unique, buttery smooth shadows to create the most amplified metallic finish.
What it does:
What you thought was love, was barely even a crush. Introducing the Huda Beauty Rose Gold REMASTERED Eyeshadow Palette; a transformed version of Huda’s groundbreaking first edition. This palette is inspired by Huda’s obsession with the absolute, most necessary colors you need on an every day basis. Rose Gold REMASTERED has made a comeback with creamier, more intense pigments and combines 18 luxurious, talc free eyeshadows in four key textures. It includes 8 buttery mattes, 8 melted metal shadows, 1 wet & dry black shadow and 1 pressed pearls shadow. The REMASTERED palette features redesigned shades with a softer color harmony, and the most insane metal fondant for your lids. The outer packaging showcases Huda’s favorite look and includes a large mirror to perfect your makeup on-the-go.
The metallic shadows can be applied easily with a brush, and for a more amplified finish, you can apply using your finger.
The Black Truffle shadow can be used wet for a sharp wing liner, or dry for an intense smokey look.
Moondust is the ultimate highlighting shade for the lids, inner corner of the eye, or on the cheekbones for an extra glow.
* The Black Truffle is very pigmented to create a highly intense look. It can be used wet, as a sharp liner or dry, to create a smoky eye.
* Moon Dust is creamier and can be used as a highlighter.
* Bae and angelic are removed.
* The matte colors’ formula has been adjusted. The mattes are more pigmented and creamer; making them easier to blend out.
* The metallic shadows have replaced the 3d textured shadows of the previous palette. They are easy to apply and leave a mirror-shine finish on your lid
Metallic shadows might show an uneven surface due to back-injection production methods, which ensures maximum pigment and a creamy texture.
The versatility of this palette allows you to create endless eye make-up variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give you eyes an incomparable pop. For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Huda’s tip: Apply your favorite 3D metal shade directly on your Cupid’s bow to make your lips look fuller or top it on a Liquid Matte lipstick for a rockin’ metal finish.