Use Brush 7B to apply Brow Powder Duo for a soft, natural-looking brow fill. The tapered angle shape of Brush 12 and Brush 14 are ideal for applying emollient-based brow products like Dipbrow Poamde and even Dipbrow Gel. Blend for a seamless highlight finish using the flat, square-shaped Brush 20 All these brushes include a custom spoolie for softly blending to a polished finish.
- This dual-sided brush is ideal for creating a range of eyebrow looks. Use the spoolie end to comb the brow hairs upward. Dip the brush end into your favourite cream-based brow product (works best with Dipbrow Poamde) and begin defining the lower arch of the brow. Then, comb brow hairs downward and begin filling in the tail of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Continuously blend using the spoolie during application for the most natural-looking effect. Finish by lightly detailing the front of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- Load up the ABH Brush 12 with Dipbrow Pomade and use a stamping motion to create hairlike strokes throughout the brow.
- Load a small amount of Dipbrow Pomade onto Brush 12. Using the cap as a palette, push the product into both sides of the tip, ensuring that a minimal amount of product is on the brush.
- Use Brush 12 to easily create a smoky winged liner look using Waterproof Creme Colour or to apply and diffuse shadow precisely along the lash line for a professional eye shadow look.
Brush 14 – Dual-Ended Firm Detail Brush is a tapered, angled eyebrow brush with firm, natural fibers that are ideal for filling and detailing the eyebrows. The firm, tapered shape makes this eye makeup brush perfect for stamping in the brows with Dipbrow Poamde to create hairlike strokes. Use the custom spoolie end of this double-sided precision eyebrow brush to blend product through for a soft, natural-looking finish.
- Use the custom spoolie end to comb eyebrow hairs upward. Dip the makeup brush end into your favourite emollient-based brow product (works best with Dipbrow Poamde) and begin defining the lower arch of the brow. Then, comb brow hairs downward and begin filling in the tail of the eyebrow in the direction of hair’s natural growth. Continuously blend using the spoolie during application for the most natural eyebrow look. Finish by lightly detailing the front of the brow in the direction of hair’s natural growth.
- Use ABH Brush 14 to create hairlike strokes by lightly stamping product into sparse areas of the brow.
- Use Brush 14 to create a smudged eyeliner look by diffusing eyeshadow and Waterproof Creme Colour together along the lash line.
Brush 20 – Dual-Ended Flat Detail Brush is a flat, square-shaped eyebrow brush with firm synthetic fibers, ideal for defining eyebrows and blending highlighter or concealer for a smooth appearance. Use the spoolie end on this precision makeup brush to blend product for a soft, natural-looking finish. The ultra-thin, densely packed fibers on this eye makeup brush are ideal for blending Highlighting Duo Pencil or Pro Pencil on the brow bone for a softly defined finish.
- Featuring flat square-shaped fibers, Brush 20 is the perfect tool for blending Highlighting Duo Pencil or Pro Pencil along the eyebrow's upper and lower arches around the brow bone for a defined eyebrow look. After applying Pro Pencil or Highlighting Duo Pencil, line up the edge of Brush 20 and blend the product in downward motions. Finish by blending the edges using the spoolie end.
- Use the remaining product (Pro Pencil or Highlighting Duo Pencil) on the brush to create hairlike strokes through the eyebrow for natural dimension.
- After applying your lip colour, use Brush 20 to blend Pro Pencil around the lip line to create a precise lip looks.
- ABH Brush 20 is also great for detailing around the lash line after applying eyeshadow.