Image: Huda Beauty
N.Y.M.P.H. - Not. You. Mama's. Panty. Hose. - is one of Huda Beauty's latest launches. The highlighter is special because it's Huda's first ever body product. The liquid shimmer can be applied to the body or the face and is ideal now we're heading into summer.
We've been playing with N.Y.M.P.H. at The Beauty Editor HQ and we wanted to share some insider tips and tricks with you.
N.Y.M.P.H. comes in three shades, the lightest is Luna which adds a soft colour sheen to the skin and is ideal for anyone with fair skin or amping up the gleam on lightly tanned skin.
The medium shade is Aphrodite, a golden bronze that will impart a rich hue and glimmer to the skin.
Aurora is a rich copper shot through with gold and is the perfect choice for dark skin tones.
Below you'll find 5 tricks to getting the most out of N.Y.M.P.H.
1) Want a pro finish Huda would be proud of? Be sure to exfoliate your skin and moisturise. You'll end up with a perfect finish and you'll find N.Y.M.P.H. easier to use, too.
2) You have to work fast with these body highlighters, they set quickly to a water- and transfer-resistant finish.
2) Apply 2-3 pumps to cover a large area, or 1-2 pumps for a subtle glow.
3) Use the Blur & Glow Body Brush, €30.99, brush to sweep and disperse the product evenly onto your skin.
4) When applying to the face you can use a small brush, sponge or fingers to blend onto the high points, as you would a normal highlighter.
5) If you find that the N.Y.M.P.H. shade you have chosen is a little dark for your skin tone right now (well, it's not summer quite yet) then blend a couple of pumps with your favourite body lotion to dilute it (it will go further that way, too).
6) On your face add a pump to your moisturiser or foundation to amp up the glow!
Want to be the first to know about all the new Huda Beauty launches? Sign-up for our newsletter on our homepage here.